Ledger Capital Management offers a suite of advisory and financial management services designed to assist management teams, boards of directors and major shareholders in achieving specific strategic objectives and enhancing financial performance.
Our objectivity allows us to deliver effective solutions and deliberate courses of action to our clients. Our technical skills assist companies with unlocking latent value and gain a tactical edge in the marketplace.
Our approach is to apply our extensive skillsets and work closely with management teams to understand the key fundamentals, challenges and intricacies of their business. We combine this understanding with broader market and industry insights to formulate a specific action plan to achieve well-defined strategic and financial goals.
• Institutional expertise to help build a diversified, risk-mitigated alternative investment portfolio
• Well versed in manager/board presentations and trustee communications
• Identify appropriate sources of capital for bespoke opportunites
• All facets of due diligence on funds and direct investment opportunities
• Develop investor memorandums to support transactions
• Global private equity network in Asia, US, Latin America and Europe
• Identify capital requirements for underlying portfolio companies
• Evaluate stability of investment manager
• Advisory solutions for investors in fund restructurings
• Provide market pricing on targeted funds in advance of transaction
• Evaluate all liquidity options including secondary sales, structured solutions and fund restructurings
• Maximize value by managing an efficient and thorough sale process with multilateral communication
For over 19 years, our active management approach and relationship based business has generated attractive returns for investors.
Years of Experience
Million Assets Under Management
Alignment of Interests
Fairness & Integrity
Ledger Capital is a tightly knit group working together with management teams toward common goals. We have more than 75 investment professionals, with an average tenure at Ledger of more than a decade. This allows us to devote substantial time to the companies in which we invest.
Our objective is to work with portfolio company leadership and create a backdrop in which companies can thrive. We encourage management teams to invest alongside us, and our forward-thinking approach and philosophy to leave companies better than when we found them also means that portfolio company employees often choose to invest alongside Ledger Capital as well.
Alignment of interest
We believe that people thrive when they are working toward a common and focused goal. We are proud of our transparency and alignment of interest with our portfolio companies and investors. We believe our focus and significant skin in the game allows us to build true, successful partnerships.